Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Here's our costumes... I want to see everyone else's!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Grail:
    I can't show you mine since I didn't have any [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Grail:
    I can't show you mine since I didn't have any [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You'd love to see it though!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Grail:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Grail:
    I can't show you mine since I didn't have any [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You'd love to see it though!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eek

    Runs....

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Chairman Kaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the Headless Horseman's sandals.

    Here's a pic of my Lobster Johnson.
    halloween8lh4

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Chairman Kaga:
    I love the Headless Horseman's sandals.

    Here's a pic of my Lobster Johnson.
    halloween8lh4
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Boy! I'm glad the word "Lobster" was in that sentence! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Chairman Kaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah....Lobster..... that's the ticket.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, no pics, but a sad, sordid, embarassing story...

    Our little girl wasn't exactly in the mood to get dressed up and go out, so to convince her that it would be fun my wife got back into the pirate getup she wore to work. That worked. She put on her little Raggedy Ann costume, but then had a fit about the wig. "Daddy needs to dress up," she says between whiny sobs. Great. I don't even know where the boxes with our Halloween junk got to since the move, let alone if there was anything in there for me to put on. Well, I got inspiration from a pic on the package that her dollar store makeup kit came in, and once the little bit of red had been brushed on her cheeks and nose I started mixing colors, shooting for a grey skin look. Having less than 10 minutes to prepare and no chance to really look in a well-lit mirror except to glance and make sure the coverage was good, I smeared the concoction all over my exposed face, ears, neck, arms, and knees, and did patches where the holes in my shirt would reveal skin. There was a blood pack in the kit, so I squirted some on my forehead just above my hairline and felt it run down nicely, then a drop on the corner of my right eye, left side of my mouth, and right ear. It itched, but I figured it must look cool because I felt it run. Then, a few more squirts complemented the torn holes in my shirt and jeans. Finally, I took a plastic sheathe that some parts of the new blinds were packed in, squirted blood in it, plastered some of the leftover red paint on the outside, and taped it to my stomach so that it would hang out of one of my shirt holes to produce fairly convincing intestines for 10 minutes worth of creative effort. So, with greasy paint all over me, we set out as a pirate, Raggedy Ann, and a supposed zombie. It started to rain as we left the house, so most of the night I stood on the sidewalk with the umbrella. This, I later realized, enhanced the factors that would ultimately shame me. Our last stop was at a coworker's house. He and his wife go to a lot of effort every year and the place was really decked out, but our little one was scared of the giant bat hanging on the front porch. So, we only talked briefly before heading home, but he made some kind of joke about me helping out in the print room the next day if my makeup didn't wash off. I just kind of laughed along but it didn't really dawn on me what he meant until we were almost home. ...the print room is where one of the company's affirmitive action employees holds a job (ie. the token black guy). When we got home, I went straight to the mirror and turned the light on this time, and saw what I might have looked like if my daddy had been from Zimbabwe. I exclaimed to my wife, "why didn't you tell me how brown that looked?!" Yeah, apparently with face paint, when you mix red, yellow, blue, green, brown, and black, you don't get grey - you get really dark brown. The blood that I thought would look really cool just sort of blended in after getting rained on, and was probably even harder to see when I stood in the shade of the umbrella. So after all, I actually went parading through a town with a bit of a history of racist bigotry as a linch mob victim rather than the undead minion that I intended. Fanfrickintastic. My wife was just flabbergasted. She's the one that rushed me and told me it looked good before we headed out. "I never thought of that," she said. "I'm so sorry." I then realized why so many people were giving me wierd looks. I thought they were just trying to recognize me. Here, I was probably the most tasteless character they had seen all night. I'm such a douchebag. Hopefully nobody did recognize me, but a lot of the neighbors we did know had to put 2 and 2 together having seen my wife and child. Probably the only more obnoxiously provocative thing I could have put on would have been a gay coal miner outfit. Meh, there's always next year... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was going to go with the Cheap Ass Halloween Costume again last night... that was until my daughter started sounding out the words.

    So I threw on the This Is My Costume t-shirt and called it a day

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by macabeee:
    I was going to go with the Cheap Ass Halloween Costume again last night... that was until my daughter started sounding out the words.

    So I threw on the This Is My Costume t-shirt and called it a day
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahem....

    Where are the Halloween photos ?

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, Imb! Could have been worse. Your "intestine" could have been mistaken for another body part. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •